Cyberduck Mountain Duck CLI

#10566 reopened defect

Vaults are not detected

Reported by: MattiSG Owned by: dkocher
Priority: normal Milestone: 7.1
Component: cryptomator Version: 6.8.3
Severity: major Keywords: cryptomator
Cc: Architecture: Intel
Platform: macOS 10.14

Description

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Create a new Cryptomator vault
  2. Open the newly created vault.
  3. Vault folder opens and displays encrypted files. No password prompt, even when refreshing.

Similar to #10422, but the “Auto detect and open vault in browser” preference is checked. Similar to #10352, but on the GUI, not the CLI, and the vault is never detected, not randomly.

  • - -

I already had this issue in October and waited for a couple releases before trying again.

Attachments (1)

Cryptomator vault not detected.mov (3.0 MB) - added by MattiSG on Jan 4, 2019 at 6:11:46 PM.
Screencast of the issue

Change History (10)

Changed on Jan 4, 2019 at 6:11:46 PM by MattiSG

Screencast of the issue

comment:1 Changed on Jan 23, 2019 at 1:08:08 PM by dkocher

  • Milestone set to 6.9.2
  • Owner set to dkocher
  • Status changed from new to assigned
  • Summary changed from Cryptomator vaults are not detected to Vaults are not detected

comment:2 Changed on Jan 23, 2019 at 1:10:40 PM by dkocher

  • Resolution set to worksforme
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

I cannot reproduce with version 6.9.0 testing using OpenStack OVH Storage.

comment:3 follow-up: Changed on Jan 23, 2019 at 2:59:14 PM by MattiSG

  • Resolution worksforme deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

I just updated to 6.9.0 (29768) and I get the exact same behaviour with an OVH-provided storage (set up to “Swift (OpenStack Object Storage)”). I can give access to the faulty server if that can help.

(I'm not sure of the expected process here so I reopened, sorry if that's not how you prefer to work, please let me know how you expect to deal with such unresolved issues :) )

comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 3 Changed on Jan 23, 2019 at 3:08:42 PM by dkocher

Replying to MattiSG:

I just updated to 6.9.0 (29768) and I get the exact same behaviour with an OVH-provided storage (set up to “Swift (OpenStack Object Storage)”). I can give access to the faulty server if that can help.

(I'm not sure of the expected process here so I reopened, sorry if that's not how you prefer to work, please let me know how you expect to deal with such unresolved issues :) )

Thanks for letting us know – we will continue to look into this and trying to reproduce.

comment:5 Changed on Jan 31, 2019 at 1:23:04 PM by dkocher

  • Milestone changed from 6.9.2 to 6.9.3

Ticket retargeted after milestone closed

comment:6 Changed on Feb 15, 2019 at 12:08:10 PM by dkocher

  • Milestone changed from 6.9.3 to 7.0

Ticket retargeted after milestone closed

comment:7 Changed on Feb 15, 2019 at 1:47:51 PM by dkocher

#10352 closed as duplicate.

comment:8 Changed on May 31, 2019 at 1:42:59 PM by dkocher

  • Milestone changed from 7.0 to 7.1

comment:9 Changed on Jun 4, 2019 at 12:02:18 PM by dkocher

#10723 closed as duplicate.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
swiss made software