Cyberduck Mountain Duck CLI

#11670 closed defect (fixed)

S3 downloads fail with error "The specified key does not exist"

Reported by: keithoconor Owned by: dkocher
Priority: normal Milestone: 7.9.1
Component: s3 Version: 7.9.0
Severity: blocker Keywords:
Cc: Architecture: Intel
Platform: Windows 10

Description

I've started getting this error when attempting to downloading anything from Amazon S3: "The specified key does not exist. Please contact your web hosting provider for assistance."

I've confirmed that this started after updating to 7.9.0, and reproduced on multiple machines. Uninstalling and reinstalling 7.8.5 resolves the issue, and I am able to download the same files that were failing with 7.9.0.

Change History (9)

comment:1 Changed on May 12, 2021 at 10:26:59 AM by keithoconor

  • Component changed from core to s3
  • Owner set to dkocher

comment:2 Changed on May 12, 2021 at 10:30:26 AM by keithoconor

Sorry I didn't intend to change the owner, just the component!

comment:3 Changed on May 12, 2021 at 10:55:16 AM by keithoconor

I've confirmed that this doesn't happen if I download specific files inside a directory, but only occurs if I attempt to download the whole directory.

comment:4 Changed on May 12, 2021 at 10:58:10 AM by keithoconor

And then it only occurs if I attempt to download a directory that contains a subdirectory with a file in it.

comment:5 Changed on May 12, 2021 at 12:08:47 PM by dkocher

  • Milestone set to 7.9.1
  • Status changed from new to assigned

comment:6 Changed on May 14, 2021 at 12:14:53 PM by dkocher

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

In r51280.

comment:7 Changed on May 26, 2021 at 6:37:25 AM by dkocher

  • Summary changed from New in 7.9.0: S3 downloads fail with error "The specified key does not exist" to S3 downloads fail with error "The specified key does not exist"

comment:8 Changed on May 26, 2021 at 6:38:14 AM by dkocher

#11684 closed as duplicate.

comment:9 Changed on May 28, 2021 at 6:26:02 PM by keithoconor

Confirmed fixed in 7.9.1. Thanks!

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.