Ticket #2223 (closed defect: duplicate)
Incompatibility with Sharepoint and space in filename
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||dkocher|
Using CyberDuck to connect to MS sharepoint does not work. Folders like "Shared Documents" disable the connection because of the space in the folder name.
This renders CyberDuck unasable. Alas!
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Not able to include file names with spaces in file listing to Incompatibility with Sharepoint and space in filename
- Priority changed from highest to normal
- Milestone 3.0.2 deleted
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone set to 3.1
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted