Table of Contents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Reference Cheat Sheet
- Opening Connections
- FTP protocol support
- Amazon S3 protocol support
- WebDAV protocol support
- SSH/SFTP protocol support
- OpenStack Object Storage protocol support
- Windows Azure Storage protocol support
- Google Drive protocol support
- [wiki:help/en/howto/irods iRODS (Integrated Rule-Oriented Data …
- Spectra BlackPearl Deep Storage Gateway …
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage protocol support
- Edit Files
- File Transfers
- Content Distribution (CDN)
- Command Line Interface
- Mountain Duck
Contributions to this help are welcome! This is a Wiki, you can edit the pages.
If you have a feature request or bug to report you can issue a new ticket. For support, please write to support@….
About system requirements, donation keys, translations and software updates.
Quick Reference Cheat Sheet
Download the Cyberduck Quick Reference PDF.
FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, OpenStack Swift, Google Storage & Amazon S3 protocols are supported. There are several options to open a connection depending on the workflow.
FTP protocol support
With support for secure TLS connections and custom origin Amazon CloudFront (Content Delivery Network) distribution option.
Amazon S3 protocol support
WebDAV protocol support
Connect to any WebDAV compliant server using both HTTP and HTTP/SSL and custom origin Amazon CloudFront (Content Delivery Network) distribution option.
SSH/SFTP protocol support
Advanced configuration for SSH connections using public key authentication and custom origin Amazon CloudFront (Content Delivery Network) distribution option.
OpenStack Object Storage protocol support
Windows Azure Storage protocol support
Google Drive protocol support
Upload files of any type to use your Google Drive account for storage.
iRODS (Integrated Rule-Oriented Data System) protocol support
Spectra BlackPearl Deep Storage Gateway protocol support
Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage protocol support
Browse remote files in a list or hierarchical outline view.
- Info Window
Edit access permissions and configure CDN options
Preview files in the browser window
- Open Web URL
Configuration steps to open HTTP URL of selected file.
- Create and expand ZIP/TAR Archives
- Send custom commands
Send commands to a server not available in the graphical user interface.
The activity window shows a list of all pending background tasks.
Editing files on the server using an external editor.
Create and edit bookmarks for your favourite servers.
- Spotlight support for bookmark files.
- General information about transfers.
- Download files and folders to your computer.
- Upload files and folders to a server.
- Synchronize folders between your computer and a server.
- Copy files and folders between servers.
- Memset Memstore
- Amazon CloudFront content delivery options.
- Akamai content delivery options.
- KeyCDN content delivery options.
- Notifications configuration.
- Settings available in the Preferences window.
- Command Line Interface (CLI) for Mac, Windows & Linux.
- Cyberduck for mounting volumes in the file explorer.
Cyberduck Quick Reference Page 1.png
(292.9 KB) -
added by dkocher 3 years ago.
Cyberduck Quick Reference Page 1
- Cyberduck Quick Reference Page 2.png (526.1 KB) - added by dkocher 3 years ago.
Cyberduck Quick Reference.pdf
(926.7 KB) -
added by dkocher 3 years ago.
Cyberduck Quick Reference
- cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb (780.3 KB) - added by mgtoelwinoo 21 months ago.